- Experience as an assistant director in a licensed child care center
- Previous supervisory experience or experience providing work direction
- Must have, or be able to obtain a commercial driver’s license, CPR/Fire Safety, and any other training required by regulatory agencies
- Knowledge of child care licensing rules and regulations
- Knowledge of early childhood education curriculum
- CDL Preferred
- Must be able to meet state background check requirements.
Teaching and working at Discovery Point is more than just a “daycare job.” This is your opportunity to make an impact in the lives of the children in your community with a rewarding career path in child care.
Our staff is the heart of each of our childcare centers. Their dedication and focus in caring for and educating the children in their care is such a vital part of what makes Discovery Point so special.
We’re expanding our team with positions available at several of our child care centers. Careers like these need qualified applicants who work well with children and have a passion for education — and for having fun!
OUR MISSION: To build a child care brand committed to providing each child with a nurturing, supportive environment for growth and learning.
You can search our centers' posted jobs below. If you don't see a job listing near you, click HERE.
If you’re ready to make an impact in the lives of children in your community, come join the Discovery Point team!
Disclaimer: Each Discovery Point franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the franchise location’s management. All inquiries about employment at this franchise location should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to Discovery Point Franchising.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)