We have a Full-Time position open for a Preschool Assistant Teacher for our Quality Rated Center! We give you the opportunity to learn so much in our Center!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Working with students age birth through five years old
- Following lesson plans and newsletters based on GELDS and Discovery Point's Curriculum
- Daily assessing children’s development
- Communicating with parents and management
- Working cooperatively with other teachers
- Creating a clean and organized environment for children to learn in a quality childcare setting
The work hours could be between 6:30 am to 6:30 pm Monday through Friday. No late nights or weekends!
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 1 year experience working with children or a teacher in a childcare setting
- Have a certificate or degree in early childhood- CDA, TCC/TCD, Associates Degree or bachelor's degree OR willing to enroll in the first 6 months.
- Experience with Quality Rated is preferred.
If you feel you are a good candidate for this position then previous coworkers should view you as cheerful, organized, creative, loving, and wonderful with children. Also, previous management should view you as very dependable, punctual, and flexible to the Center needs.
Besides working with awesome people in a family-oriented environment each day we have the following amazing advantages:
- Convenient weekly Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance
- Free Teledoc medical coverage for employee and family for General Medical, Dermatology, Mental Health, Nutrition, and Exercise.
- 401K matching program
- Medical coverage by AFLAC with many options including vision, dental, STD, life, and accident coverage.
- Child Care Discount
- Paid Birthday Time off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Training Hours
- Scholarships for certifications through Bachelors
- Monthly Staff Lunch socials
- Team Building activities
- Budget to buy supplies for the Center
- Awards and Recognition
If you are interested in continuing a career in ECE, we have worked with many employees to get their credential in ECE in as little as 6 months from hire and PAID FOR through scholarships!!!
At the heart of our Center are core values that are seen through the care we provide for our families. Discovery Point is innovative and creative in the curriculum and way we teach our students using current best practices. We are sincere and compassionate with our relationships with our teachers, students, parents and families.
- Discovery Point Kennesaw Due West
- 3930 Mary Eliza Trace
- Marietta, GA 30064
Teaching and working at Discovery Point is more than just a “daycare job.” This is your opportunity to make an impact in the lives of the children in your community with a rewarding career path in child care.
Our staff is the heart of each of our childcare centers. Their dedication and focus in caring for and educating the children in their care is such a vital part of what makes Discovery Point so special.
We’re expanding our team with positions available at several of our child care centers. Careers like these need qualified applicants who work well with children and have a passion for education — and for having fun!
OUR MISSION: To build a child care brand committed to providing each child with a nurturing, supportive environment for growth and learning.
You can search our centers' posted jobs below. If you don't see a job listing near you, click HERE.
If you’re ready to make an impact in the lives of children in your community, come join the Discovery Point team!
Disclaimer: Each Discovery Point franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the franchise location’s management. All inquiries about employment at this franchise location should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to Discovery Point Franchising.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)